10am - 5pm (Lunch 1pm - 2pm)
Course is £52
- This one day course will be an excellent introduction to life painting which is designed to give you a full working method for painting in oils.
- The course will be suitable for complete beginners as well as those with some basic painting experience.
- In six hours you will get started and guided through a sequential approach with everything explained.
- Each student will receive one-to-one tuition from a Professional Portrait Painter and learn about traditional painting techniques.
- By the day’s end you’ll be fully informed and motivated to continue painting and equipped with a sound method and approach.
- We will also provide a simple demonstration on how to make your own canvas at home.
Course includes use of an easel for the whole day
1 hardboard surface to paint on
All oil paints, brushes and palettes
Paper and pencils
Students will need to purchase their own canvas to bring to the class. We would recommend a 24 x 30 inch cotton canvas.
We can email suggestions on where to get these for the course to those who book.
Course Tutor: Edward Wills www.edwardwills.com
Advance booking essential. Places are limited.
read a model's review here